The City of London based 3CS Property team consists of lawyers and consultants who have both domestic and international expertise. Clients range from start-ups to Fortune Global 500 organisations. We act for many international companies, including those from China, Japan and Korea. Our diverse client portfolio gives us expertise across various sectors, from technology to logistics, travel to real estate development, manufacturing to resellers. We also act for a number of government organisations.
Our Property law services include:
- Commenting and advising on deal structures including Heads of Terms, providing value to you and your business from the outset
- Property aspects of Corporate Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposal
- Property Warranties
- Commercial property portfolio management
- Grant of Lease/Underlease
- Assignment of Lease
- Lease Surrenders
- Deeds of Variation
- Licences; Alterations, Assignment, Underletting
- Property Financing
- Institutional Lending
- Venture Capital Investment
- Facility Agreements, Debentures, Charges/Mortgages, Guarantees,Subordinated Loan Documentation
- Acquisition and disposal of warehouses, offices, shops, factories, care homes
- Freehold and Leasehold
- Restaurants and Hotels including Licensing requirements and TUPE
- Retail Property
- Corporate HQ/Corporate occupiers
- International aspects including legal opinions and intra-jurisdictional matters
- Funding and forward sales and lettings
- Joint Ventures and Profit Share
Development of Land
- Development of land
- Site Assembly
- Complex Transfers of Part
- Funding Agreements
- Infrastructure and Planning Agreements
- Construction Documentation including collateral warranties
- Forward Sales and Lettings
- Rights of Light, Deeds of Release, Party Wall Agreements, Deeds of Easement
- Joint Venture Investors including Profit Share Agreements
- Strategic Land including Options, Promotions and Pre-emption Agreements
- Residential freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposal
- Residential leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension
- Financing of residential acquisitions
- High Net Worth Individual
- Buy to Let
We are committed to protecting, assisting and guiding our clients through the complexities of UK property law. Our dynamic client-facing team will communicate with you adding clarity and value through every stage of the process. We will work with you to produce smart and innovative legal solutions. We value your repeat business.
We have the legal expertise coupled with the cultural background to deliver your deals on time, on budget and in a language you understand.
Our established reputation also provides access to a significant professional property network, including leading property tax advisers, property agents and management and investment accountants.
We actively monitor property market trends and international investment flows. We update, improve and innovate our technical resources. We adapt to changing international and domestic requirements and we will tailor the right team that we consider necessary to deliver success for you.
Contact our Property Lawyers in London
For UK property law advice and innovative solutions, contact our property lawyers in London today.