With many years of commercial law experience, we advise companies on a wide range of legal issues. Our commercial law services include:
Regulatory & Compliance
- GDPR and data protection
- Regulatory compliance including FCA/PRA
- Health and safety
- Modern slavery
- Anti-bribery and money laundering
- Companies Act compliance
- Compliance audits
- Assisting with all aspects of data protection including GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Advising on GDPR data breaches & communications with the regulator - ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office)
- GDPR training
- GDPR audits
- Domestic and cross-border supply, distribution, agency and manufacturing agreements
- Terms & conditions for the supply of goods and services
- Franchise arrangements
- Service and consultancy agreements
- Product liability issues
Technology, Media and Telecoms
- Information technology
- Intellectual property
- Online privacy
- International data transfers
- Trademarks, brand and logo protection
- Domestic/International commercial fraud
- Commercial and contractual disputes
- Company, partnership and LLP disputes
- Commercial debt recovery
- Intellectual property disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Help and advice (identification of qualifying estates, beneficial owners, etc.)
- Authorised verification services
- Companies House registration
- Annual updates
The 3CS Commercial team provides our clients with a one-stop legal service for all their commercial requirements, and we are experienced in structuring commercial arrangements to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.
We help with a wide range of commercial contracts, from standard terms and conditions to highly bespoke agreements. Our diverse client portfolio gives us expertise across various sectors, from technology to logistics, travel to real estate development, manufacturing to resellers.
Data protection, particularly GDPR, is a complex area for many businesses. Our lawyers have a deep understanding of how to navigate the details and ensure full compliance without frustrating our clients’ trading operations. In addition, we provide regular GDPR and other compliance audits to give clients peace of mind that their businesses are complying with demanding regulatory requirements.
Data breaches can be commercially damaging, and are unfortunately becoming more common. Either due to staff errors or malicious hacking attacks on IT infrastructure. At 3CS we have deep experience in dealing with these events - for small to Fortune Global 500 clients. The ICO regulator prescribes a challenging disclosure timeline. We advise clients on how to communicate to both the ICO regulator, your clients and any other affected parties.
No business operates without the use of intellectual property. We assist clients in protecting and enforcing their intellectual property and licensing it to third parties. We also advise clients in their use of third-party intellectual property.