[Immigration] Visa Applications – Global Expatriates
11 December 2020
We are delighted to announce that our Legal 500 ranked Immigration Team, which features in the UK government’s Department for International Trade directory of advisers for overseas firms, is now a member of World Link for Law. WLL has been established for over 30 years and is a network of international law firms with 70 members across 50 countries worldwide, comprising over 700 professional staff. 3CS is delighted to announce this partnership, which gives us significant global reach.
Together with our fellow member firms, we are now able to offer our clients access to immigration law services across the globe - whilst ensuring you continue to receive the quality and speed of service you have come to expect from the 3CS team.
If you have requirements for visas for any country in the world, regardless of where the individual applicant may currently be located, we would be very pleased to assist you through the WLL network. As a member, we can refer you to the most appropriate firm for specialist visa advice, and if required we can often provide full language support, as well as project management for larger global immigration schemes.
Services can include:
• Full list of required documents
• Assessment of provided documents to ensure they meet visa eligibility requirements
• Provision of Client Questionnaire
• Completion of Application Forms
• Online submission and booking of appointment
• Uploading of documents to the authorities, where applicable
• Full instructions provided on attending the appointment
• Receipt and review of visa cards and onward forwarding to the individual
• Language support where required - available in Japanese, Korea, Mandarin and Cantonese
For more information, please contact one of our team:
To keep up to date with the latest news concerning Legal and HR matters, please subscribe to our free newsletters:
Solicitor/Head of Legal